January 9, 2012

Day 9

For the last week, I have been working with Logan on sitting when he drinks from his sippy cup and also putting it on our end table when he's finished.  I made the mistake of not starting this when I first introduce the sippy cup, so it's not going as well as I would like, but we are getting there.

Today, when I got his cup out of the fridge and told him he had to sit down with it, before I even handed it to him, he sat down right in the middle of the kitchen floor.  Then tonight, when Brandon was getting the cup out of the fridge, Logan sat without even being asked.  I am so proud of him!  He really is such a good boy.  We are so blessed!

Logan also has a stool that Papa built for him, and sometimes he likes to take his cup and sit on the stool to drink it.  He is too stinkin' cute!

1 comment:

Jennifer T said...

So proud of our big boy!