January 14, 2012

Day 14

I know you've already heard how much Logan loves our pups.  You may be tired of it but I've got more pics about that today, so you'll just have to deal with it :)

One of the things Logan loves to do is give the dogs treats.  When they have to go in their crates for whatever reason, they always get a treat.  If Logan is around, that is his job, and he loves it.  Although, I do have to tell you that sometimes, after you give Logan the treat, he will start to give it to the dogs, then take off running with it.  He's such a stinker sometimes! Ha!





Here are also some cute pictures of Logan playing with Daddy that I thought I'd share as well...




"Daddy, that's MY bear!"

"Haha! Got it!"

Tonight, Gigi and Poppy also came to see Logan and took us all out to dinner at one of our favorite pizza places - Locatelli's.  It was yummy, and Logan enjoyed making new friends with the people at the tables around us.  I, of course, forgot my camera, but Gigi got a picture with her iPhone so we at least have that :)  Thank goodness for smartphones (I just refuse to get one right now - I don't need another piece of technology to be addicted to.  Ha!)



No comments: