January 1, 2012

366 Days of Logan - Day 1

I might be crazy, but I am going to try to take a picture, video, and/or tell a story about Logan for each day for the next year (and I even get an extra day with leap year this year!).  I've seen other people do similar things on their blogs, and I think it will be a great way to make me do a better job of documenting my time with my sweet boy.  I feel like the last year went by so fast, and I wish I had done more to document it.

Some days I might only post a picture or video with nothing to go with it, and other times I might be late in posting it, but I want to at least have something for each day of the year.

I know not everyone wants to see/hear about Logan every day of the year, but I do, and his grandparents and aunts & uncles might.  Mostly, I just want to document it for myself because he does so much and changes so fast, I want to remember as much as I can.  Do not feel obligated to check every day, and if I'm filling up too much of your blog reader, I won't have my feelings hurt if you take me off (mostly because I won't know - ha!).

So...wish me luck!!

Day 1

Logan spent the night at Gigi & Poppy's house on New Year's Eve, so he got to ring in the new year with them.  Happy New Year!



1 comment:

Court said...

great idea...I might have to "steal" it :)