January 17, 2012

Day 17

Today, I decided to try to video some of Logan's "tricks."  I was able to get him to do his sign language, but he was way more interested in eating than showing me where his ears, nose, mouth, etc.  Like I mentioned in his 13 month post, he has his own version of some of them - "thank you" is definitely the most different, as it should be his chin, not his cheek, but I think it's cute, so I let him do it.





Also, here are a couple cute pictures from the day...



He still loves that big bear, and he loves to sit and play in his wagon.  This morning, he was just lounging on the bear while chewing on a water bottle.  Poor thing - he is getting at least 2 teeth, and they are just driving him crazy.  He is chewing on anything and everything he can get his mouth on.

No comments: