January 18, 2012

Day 18

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before that Logan LOVES outside.  He spends time EVERY day just staring out the window and talking to who knows what about who knows what.  Ha!  It is so cute, and cracks me up every time.



Tonight we hosted our small group, so my parents took Logan for the night so I could make dinner, and not have to worry about him during the study, etc.  On the way to Papa's house, Papa took Logan to the park.  It was Logan's first real experience playing in the sand (he did get to play in the sand some this summer in Cape Cod, but I don't think he remembered), and at first Papa said Logan did not care for it, but after learning it could be wiped off his hands he apparently had fun playing in it.  Papa sent me this video.  Too cute!




No comments: