January 31, 2012

Day 31

It's no secret that Logan loves books.  Today, he went in his room, climbed in the rocker, stood up, and grabbed some of the books off the window sill and started reading.  I immediately ran and grabbed my camera.  I got these 2 shots...



He then immediately got down from the chair and I was so sad.  It seems like he always quits doing the cutest things when I get the camera out.  Little did I know that he was going to do something even cuter.  Apparently this little smarty pants, is so used to having his monthly picture in the chair that he felt something was missing since I was taking pictures of him in the chair.  Can you guess what he got down to get??



Yep, he needed his bear of course!  It was the cutest thing!  He knew exactly where it was, went straight to it, grabbed it, and headed back to his room and climbed in the chair.  He then proceeded to get more books and to "read" to his bear.  Melts my heart!




 Notice it's Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See?




Then this one is Pet the Bear and his Alaskan Friends (his friend Luke gave it to him from Alaska - it's a touch and feel and Logan loves it!)


 This is My First Colors Board Book and I kid you not, the first page he opened it to was brown with the giant picture of, yep - you guessed it, a bear!  I thought it was the funniest thing that he was reading to his bear all of the bear books.





No comments: