January 28, 2012

Day 28

Today, we were in Austin to celebrate the upcoming arrival of sweet baby Grace.  Her mommy, Lizzie (my sister-in-law's sister), had a shower today and we all (well, the girls) went to help celebrate.  It was a wonderful shower, Lizzie is a beautiful mommy-to-be, and baby Gracie got lots of wonderful things.  She is a blessed little girl!

I did a terrible job of taking photos (as in I took ZERO, nada, zilch, none - yep! Good job, me!), but lucky for me, my mother-in-law was there and was able to get some.

Here are a couple sweet ones of Logan looking at the i-pad with his Uncle Moose.



The Struttons (my sister-in-law's family) were very gracious hosts and we spent most of the day at their home.  They even got out one of Aunt Mere's & Lizzie's toys, and Logan was very interested in it.  It's a little puppy that you can ride, and Logan loved it, but for some reason wanted nothing to do with actually riding it.  It sure was cute though!



No comments: