January 11, 2012

Day 11

Thanks to this fabulous "winter" weather we are having, I have been trying to take walks most every day with Logan.  As I've mentioned before, he LOVES being outside, and is so happy to sit in his stroller and take everything in as we walk.

Today, I decided to walk down to our neighborhood "park."  I put that in quotes because it's not much much of a park.  There are a few swings, and a small play-scape (basically a slide, a few different ladders to climb up to get to the top of the slide and some monkey bars).  However, it's better than nothing :)

I wanted to put Logan in one of the baby swings, but he gripped tight to me and did not want to get in.  Finally, I got him in one.


He was ok for a second, but this is what he did the rest of the time...
...so I took him out.

I walked over to see if he wanted to even try the slide and again he gripped tight to me and motioned with his hand towards the stroller, so I just put him back in the stroller, and we walked home.  It's kind of funny because I know one day, I will be having to fight with him to get him to LEAVE the park. Ha!


Wednesday nights, Brandon & I go to our couples bible study group.  Often, my parents help us out and keep Logan while we go.  I had my dad take a couple pictures tonight for me as well since my Mom missed out last night.

Drinking milk with Grandma


Logan LOVES to have his teeth brushed.  If you walk by the toothbrush or mention brushing your teeth, he will motion for it and start moving his finger up and down over his mouth. Or, today, I was spelling "out" to Brandon because Logan thinks if you say that word then he gets to go, but when I said the "T" he thought I said teeth and started doing his teeth brushing motion.  It was cute!


 Such a big boy!

No comments: