February 24, 2012

Day 55

Logan had his friend Ben over this morning along with his new friend Isaiah, and it was lots of fun!

I love how they are both looking at each other like "I wonder if his toy tastes better than mine."  Ha!


You can tell Ben's mommy is a photographer because he would actually look at the camera.  I don't have one single pic of Logan looking at the camera from this "photo shoot."  I should have given my camera to Ben's mommy instead.  She always gets good pics of Logan ;-)

Ben - "Touchdown!"

"Why aren't you doing the touchdown sign?"

"Oh! We're clapping!"

"What? Now you're doing the touchdown? I thought we were clapping!"

I also got a couple cute pics of Isaiah, but I can't post them to my blog.  I wish you could see them though, he is such a cutie!  He's got some gorgeous eyes and a sweet smile!

I enjoyed the playdate just as much, if not more, than the little ones :)

No comments: