February 25, 2012

Day 56

Brandon and I left last night (which was a totally fiasco - I will be posting about that later!) to go visit Brandon's best friend, Dustin, before Dustin moves to San Fransisco.  We decided to leave Logan with Gigi and Poppy.  Even though I miss him terribly, he is having a blast!

This morning, he got to have some of PawPaw's famous pancakes (well famous in the Todd family anyway, but I'm sure if the world knew about them, they'd be world famous :)).  Logan loved them of course.





Yum!

We tried to Skype with Logan while we were gone, but the reception wasn't great.  Then we tried borrowing Uncle Moose's I-phone so we could Facetime and that worked a little better.  I tried to get a picture of it, but I just had my point & shoot and it kept flashing, so I didn't get the greatest pic.  I wish I could have taken one of him blowing kisses to us.  At one point, Gigi & Poppy said Logan kissed the I-pad, but that was when we used Skype and the reception had the screen frozen, so we didn't get to see it.  Oh well!  He's such a sweetheart though :)




No comments: