April 9, 2011

Another one is on the way!

Yep, you read it right.  Another baby is on the way!

But...it's not ours! Ha!  Gotcha!! :)

I have wanted to post this and have had the OK to share the news for quite a while, but everything has been crazy since I started back to school.  My sister and her husband are expecting their first child on September 1st.  I am almost as excited that I'm going to be an Aunt as I was to be a Mommy and cannot wait to see if I will have a nephew or niece.  They have decided not to find out, so we still have a while to wait.  My Dad thinks it is definitely going to be a girl, and I am thinking maybe so as well.  However, I think it would be really fun for Logan to have a boy cousin so close in age, but we'll be happy with whatever we get :)

In other baby news, Logan has a new friend!  Our sweet friends, Jennifer and Rusty's little boy was born on St. Patrick's day.  We could not be more happy for them, and I cannot wait to meet sweet Benjamin!  They have an amazing story and I am so thankful that God blessed them with such a beautiful, sweet bundle of joy!  Benjamin was born with some heart issues, but we are praying for complete healing for him.  Jennifer is the friend that has taken many beautiful pictures of our family pre and post Logan.  Isn't she a beautiful Mommy?? (Jennifer, I hope you don't mind me stealing and sharing your pictures)




1 comment:

Rusty and Jennifer said...

Ben can't wait to play with Logan!!!!