February 8, 2012

Day 39

Logan went to our bible study with us tonight and got to play with some of his friends.  Usually, he stays home with Papa and/or Grandma, but Papa was sick and Grandma had a commitment.

Haley showing Logan how to use her toy.  Logan doesn't look too trilled.  Sharing problems, maybe? Ha!

When I took this, I was sure that Haley was going to give Logan a kiss.  She leaned way in then at the last second stopped.  Logan is totally oblivious!  Hopefully he's still this oblivious when he's in high school ;-)

Logan and his friend Luke snacking together.  It's not the best picture of the, but it's what I got.  Logan is looking at Luke's mom, Krystal, and Luke is looking at me like he's totally offended that I'm taking his picture.  Ha!

Logan's other friend, Katie, was there too, but somehow I did not manage to get a picture of him with her.  Logan is within a few months of all of his friends, so hopefully they will grow up to all be good friends :)


No comments: