March 4, 2010

The Pioneer Woman knows my name!!!

This post, totally trumps this post. And if you're my friend on Facebook, you're already very aware of this, but...I just can't help it!  I'm super excited :)

I cannot believe it, but Ree (I can call her that because obviously we're tight - ha!) posted the pictures I sent to her and told her readers that I took them.  She knows my name, liked my pictures and posted them!!  I haven't stopped smiling since I found out about it.

If you don't believe, or even if you do, you should check it out for yourself!  Here is the link, and if you scroll a little down the page you will see the pictures.  Even if you don't read that post, you should AT LEAST check out her cooking section.  She has AWESOME stuff on there :)  I wish I had time to make it all!!!

I promise I am not a crazy person (well according to my husband all women have a little bit of crazy in them...which is probably true, but anyway), and I'm not a stalker, I just think she's a great writer, cook, photographer, mother, etc.  She's a VERY talented lady, and I'm hooked! 

I'm still waiting for that invite to her ranch though...a girl can dream right???

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hahaha Carissa, you're too cute! I'm glad y'all are so tight now!!!

Rusty and Jennifer said...

You're famous!!