February 2, 2013

Past Pictures

Here are some pictures from the last 2 months. Some I will put captions about what is happening, others are just cute and/or I don't feel need captions.  Enjoy!

Helping make his birthday cake.




Checking out his big boy bed the first night. 

Reading with Mommy in his big boy bed. 

Fast asleep in his big boy bed. 


He did this all on his own.
 
Sitting on top of the "big tall mountain" as he called it.




 
I know I should have more pictures considering these were over the span of a couple months, but I have done a terrible job of taking pictures :(  I do have pictures from his birthday & Christmas that I will hopefully get around to doing separate posts for. (yes I realize I shouldn't end sentences with a preposition, but I don't care :-p)
 

No comments: