January 31, 2010

Surprise!!

Tomorrow is Erica's birthday and last night, her sweet friend, Jennifer, planned a surprise party for her.  I had the honor of being the decoy to get Erica to the party.  The party was at Hido, one of Erica's favorite restaurants.  She thought Brandon and I were just taking her out to dinner there for her birthday.  Erica, being the planner that she is, didn't make it super easy on us to get her there though.  When we first asked her to dinner she told me that she already had plans that night and couldn't go.  I had to convince her to switch her plans and go to dinner with "us".  With the help of her husband, Colin, we were able to do that.  I even got a night of babysitting Nate out of the whole deal.  It was great!!

I think she was pretty surprised and hopefully she knows just how loved and special she is!  Here are some pictures...


Erica's brother, Adam, came all the way from Austin to see her.  What a sweet brother!

Sweet friends!

More sweet friends

The last table with the guest of honor & more friends :)

Fire!

Me and my handsome hubby :)

Erica with the beautiful cake Jennifer had made and the beautiful decorations Jennifer made :)

Jennifer, the party planner, and Erica
Aren't they just gorgeous ladies??

Colin and Erica

Me and my sweet friend, Erica.  Happy Birthday!! We love you :)

2 comments:

Rusty and Jennifer said...

How did I not know that you had a blog until last night? I have been missing out!

Thank you so much for all of your help in pulling off the surprise! And especially for being the photographer! You captured so many special memories and I know that Erica will treasure them!

Can't wait to keep up with all that is going on with you!

Meredith said...

Sounds like y'all pulled off an awesome suprise! You are such a good friend :)