January 26, 2010

Aren't they cute???

Can they get any cuter???  Because I really don't think so!


Bear loves his duck.  It's a headless duck now though.  I guess they think it's like a chocolate bunny at Easter.  You always eat the head first. Ha!


Cooper is a hog when it comes to the bones.  He usually has 2 and always wants Bear's bone more than his own!

This next one is in the chair in the office, but it's from before this weekend.  You can see some of the clutter, but that's pretty much all gone now.

 
"Aren't we cute??"

They have their own little doggie couch, but really only Bear likes it.  This is what I see sometimes in the morning when I get up.  Sometimes he just melts my heart he's so cute!



I'm sure no one else enjoys my babies as much as I do, but I'm pretty proud of them.  They're good pups and I can't imagine my life without them :)  They put a smile on my face every day!



Ps.  I've made it 17 days with a shiny sink!  That has to be a world record, right? ok, so maybe it's just a Carissa record.  It hasn't been an easy accomplishment, but it's sure been worth it!!

2 comments:

Jennifer T said...

Yes they are cute! I love my grandpuppies!

Carol said...

Next to Bobby Jack, may he rest in peace, these are the cutest dogs. I love fellow dog lovers!