June 21, 2011

There is no such thing as "more" time...

So I know it is summer break for me, and that means I should have more time, right?  I should be posting more often instead of leaving everyone wondering if I'm ever going to do Logan's 6 month post.  Well, I had good intentions, as usual, but unfortunately, I haven't had as much time as I thought for things like updating a blog.  Who knew babies took so much time? Haha!

So what have we been up to?  Well let me tell you...
My first week "off" from work (and also Logan's 6 month b-day week), wasn't really a week off.  I had 3 days of summer trainings, had to pack my classroom, and had a sick kiddo.  It was a rough week for us, but we made it through!  I did get to end the week on a fun note, and had all of my Bunco Babes over Friday night.  We had a blast as usual!

Last week I finally got my first day home with my sweet boy all to myself!  It was heaven on earth!  I spent most of last week enjoying Logan, getting a few things done around the house, taking dinner to some sweet friends that had their little boy a month ago, and making dinner/hosting our bible study group.  It was the best week I've had in a long time.  I truly enjoyed every second!

I am hoping, now that I'm off, to be doing a little more blog updating with some of our summer activities.  We have a lot planned this summer, but also some time to just enjoy each other and relax at home, so hopefully I can keep everyone updated with all of our happenings.  Obviously, they may not be as exciting to you as they are to us, but you don't have to read about it if we're boring ;-)

I've updated with a few posts, so either scroll down to view them, or click the links below.

Mother's Day

Also, please excuse any typos and/or terribly worded sentences (including this one), as I have not thoroughly edited as I usually try to do.  Thanks! :)

No comments: