June 12, 2011

Swimming!

Logan went swimming for the first time in Grandma and Papa's pool today (please pretend this was actually posted the day-of since I wrote it intending to do so).  Grandma is out of town, so Logan didn't get to swim with her, but I'm sure he will have lots of opportunities in the future. When he gets older, she just might teach him how to swim! :)







(please excuse our whiteness, we are not intentionally trying to blind people - ha!)

We do have video, but there is way more than anyone really wants to see, so I am not going to post it for now.  Maybe one day I can get it edited down to a shortened version with some of the best clips.
Logan LOVED the water, and had a blast! (Except when Papa dunked him - he was not happy about that.  Ha!) I know that lots of fun memories will be made in this pool.

No comments: