December 17, 2012

27 Weeks

27 Weeks

Total Weight Loss/Gain: I think I'm up about 21 pounds...uh yikes!  Like 4-5 from last week.  Ha!


Size of Baby: Our baby is about the size of a rutabaga - approximately 13.6 inches to 14.8 inches and weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Still a mix

 
Sleep: I'm guessing I'm not getting any more sleep for the rest of my life.  Ha!


Movement: She is a mover just like her big brother was.


Cravings/Aversions:  Chocolate and I'm also getting really excited about my mom's breakfast casserole that she makes every Christmas.  One more week!  The chicken spaghetti and olive garden cravings have been coming back too.

 
What I Miss: Just sleep.

 
Gender: It's a girl!


Mood: Not the greatest.  I have a recovering sick kiddo and today I tried to do too much causing lots of meltdowns almost resulting in one of my own.


Milestones: I don't know...I wish I had some name updates, or room updates, or something, but I just don't :-/

 
Symptoms/Medical Concerns: I'm having a lot of pain in my hips/pelvis that I'm guessing maybe are due to picking up my 31 pound sweet little boy too much.  Everything else is the same - Lots of Braxton Hicks, some nausea, little sleep, some hearburn and restless leg.


Differences From Past Pregnancy:  I don't remember having so much pain this early on with Logan.  Not sure if it's because this is not my first pregnancy and things may not be as tight/strong as they were, or because I'm 2 years older, or just because I sometimes have to lift my sweet 31 pound child :)  Maybe it's all of the above.


What I Look Forward To: Getting past the craziness that comes before Christmas and getting to the actual day of Christmas so we can enjoy time with family.


Anything Else You'd Like to Share: Same - Trying not to stress about all that is going on in the next few weeks.

Here's a pic from Saturday...


Here's a pic from around the same time with Logan.  I think I look bigger this time..



No comments: