December 10, 2012

26 Weeks

26 Weeks

Total Weight Loss/Gain: On the doctor's scale last Thurs. I was up 16 lbs.  I'm sure I'm up at least another pound, but I don't feel like getting up and weighing myself at the moment.


Size of Baby: Our baby is about the size of a head of lettuce - approximately 13.6 inches to 14.8 inches and weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Still a mix

 
Sleep: Same - not good.  I'm guessing I'm not getting any more sleep for the rest of my life.  Ha!


Movement: She is a mover just like her big brother was.


Cravings/Aversions:  Chocolate and I'm also getting really excited about my mom's breakfast casserole that she makes every Christmas.  Too bad I still have to wait 2 weeks.

 
What I Miss: Just sleep.

 
Gender: It's a girl!


Mood: A little worn out, especially thinking about another busy week.


Milestones: I don't know...I wish I had some name updates, or room updates, or something, but I just don't :-/

 
Symptoms/Medical Concerns: Swelling & heartburn has been better since being home.  Everything else is the same - Lots of Braxton Hicks, some nausea, little sleep, and restless leg.  No major concerns.


Differences From Past Pregnancy:  I feel a lot larger this time around than with Logan.  Whether I am or not, I don't know, but it just feels different this time.


What I Look Forward To: Getting past the craziness that comes before Christmas and getting to the actual day of Christmas so we can enjoy time with family.


Anything Else You'd Like to Share: Same - Trying not to stress about all that is going on in the next few weeks.

No pic this week, sorry!

No comments: