November 27, 2012

Please Pray!




I do not know this family personally, but have followed her blog for a few years now.  Cari, the writer of the blog, has a gift with words and has provided great encouragement to me as I've followed her story.  They desperately need your prayers right now.  Cari's husband, Andy, just had his SECOND brain tumor removed yesterday (yes you read that right, 2nd). Currently, things are not looking great.  You can read about it here & here.

Their family has been through so much over the past few years (loss of their daughter, 1st brain tumor, job losses, etc.) and my heart just breaks for them as they deal with another trial.  If you want to know a little more about their whole story, read this.  Please pray for healing, strength, comfort & wisdom as they begin yet another difficult chapter of their lives. I don't know her personally, but so wish I could give her a great big hug.  If you want to offer her encouragement as well, feel free to comment on her blog and let her know you are praying for them.


No comments: