December 21, 2011

1 Year Pics & Family Pics

I have a sweet friend, Jennifer, who is REALLY good at taking pictures.  We have used her the past couple years to take pictures of Brandon & I and then also Logan after he was born (all of the pics on the right of my blog, except the one of the dogs, were taken by Jennifer).  She's amazing :)

The morning of Logan's birthday party happened to be when we had scheduled to take some pictures with her to document Logan at 1 and also to get some much needed family shots.

To say I loved how they turned out would be an understatement.  Jennifer has always done wonderful pictures for us, but this time I was just so in love with them all.  Maybe the cute little 1 year old had something to do with it, but it's also her amazing talent in capturing the crazy, active, little one year old at just the right moments.  Looking at these pictures just reminds me of how blessed I am.  Being a wife and a mother are the best gifts (aside from salvation) that God has given me.  Having these pictures are so precious to me.

There are too many to share them all, so here are just a few of my favorites (in no particular order - this is just the order they downloaded)...






















The first time Jennifer took pictures for us, we did this...


So we repeated it when we had maternity pictures taken...


Jennifer had a clever idea to do it again...so cute that Logan turned around to see what we were doing.  Ha! :)


Also, I'm apparently a liar since that was more than a few pictures...I just couldn't help it.  I love way too many!  Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures, but if not, that's ok, because I LOVE them and that's all that matters :)

I wish I could send EVERYONE a Christmas card, but since I can't, I will share it with everyone here...Merry Christmas!!


No comments: