August 8, 2011

Meet Maryellen

 Isn't she beautiful??

The new little family

 Checkin out her pretty momma

 

 
 Please excuse my ET looking finger.  I can't wait to hold my sweet, beautiful niece!!

Grandma

Auntie Crystal

Precious!

Papa

 Grandma

Maryellen is still in the NICU, but she is doing much better.  They are hoping that she will be able to go home tomorrow.  Please continue to keep them in your prayers though that the remaining tests come back with good results and that when they go home they are able to have a smooth transition.

I have not been able to hold her yet, but my parents were able to last night, so I can't wait for my next trip up so I can get my hands on that sweet girl!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

She is such a beauty! Congratulations! Hope she's going home today.