December 26, 2010

Friends, Family & Christmas

After Logan was born, we had lots of friends and family visit.  We especially enjoyed getting to spend Christmas as a family of 3.  Unfortunately, we did not get pictures of everyone, but here are a few pictures of visitors, and Christmas festivities.

Jordan and Robbie

Aunt Marlene and Uncle Mark

Uncle Cam

Aunt Meredith

Cousin Rachel

Mawmaw

Pawpaw

Four generations of Todd boys

Watching The Christmas Story with Daddy on Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve at Gigi's and Poppy's



"Mommy and Daddy's Favorite Gift is Me"

First visit with Santa at Grandma and Papa's

Kyak seat from Papa

Mimi

Great Uncle John

Family Christmas Picture

My father-in-law, aka Poppy, made a sweet video of pictures from Logan's first couple weeks of life.  It makes me cry every time I watch it!  I thought I'd share it with you all...



We hope everyone had a blessed Christmas!  This one sure was special for us!

No comments: