December 2, 2010

Dear Baby Boy...

To My Son,

Your Daddy & I loved you and prayed for you before we even knew you existed.  I feel so blessed that God has trusted you to us and hope that we can guide you and help you to do great things in the eyes of God.  I pray that God will make Himself known to you, that you will desire to know God more and that you will have a relationship with Him.

Even though we have not met you yet, you are loved & wanted more than you will ever understand.  I wish I had the perfect words to tell you just how loved you are, but I'm not sure there is any way to truly express my love for you.  I cannot wait to see your sweet face, kiss your soft cheeks, and hold you close.  I love you sweet baby boy!

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Jennifer T said...

This is the sweetest thing ever! What a wonderful Mommy you're going to be!