July 8, 2011

5 Years


Five years ago, I married my best friend, the love of my life!  It was such a magical day, and I will NEVER forget how I felt.  It was the happiest day of my life, and I still feel so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man!





Now, 5 years later, we have the sweetest, greatest gift God has given us.  Every day as I see my hubby in his new role as father, my love for both of my boys grows.  It is so special to watch him interact with and play with Logan.  It just melts my heart! 




To celebrate tonight, we went to dinner at Brenner's Steakhouse while Logan is having a slumber party at Gigi's and Poppy's house.  Brenner's is the restaurant where we had our rehearsal dinner.  It is sooooo good! 

Isn't he handsome? I'm one lucky lady :)

I didn't get a picture of our delicious steaks, but here's a pic of our heavenly dessert :)  Yum!

We also have a trip planned in a couple weeks to go to Mexico.  I'm sooo excited.  I'm a little nervous about leaving Logan for 5 days, but looking forward to some quality time with the hubby and maybe a margarita or too :)

Happy Anniversary to Us!! :)




Ps.  I LOVE my wedding dress, and I totally want to wear it again...is that weird?  Ha!  Although it took 5 years, it has been cleaned and preserved now, so I guess I can't...but seriously, I totally want to :)  I felt like such a princess that day - it was the best day!

No comments: