April 9, 2011

Photo Shoot

I had to share some of the photos from his 4 month "photo shoot" that I did trying to get a good picture.  Logan is so active now, it has made it a lot harder to get a good picture.  Sometimes he'll smile, but he's moving, other times he's still, but not smiling, and other times I can't get him to look at the camera.  It was quite an experience.  It was rather hilarious too :)  Enjoy!

Hi Mom!

Hey, what's that?

This one is not my fault, Mom.  I'm smiling and still.  You're the one that cut the sign off.

Oh, hey, what's that outside?

I'll smile for ya, but I'm not going to look at the camera!

Oooo, I'm going to get that sign!

Let me have a turn with the camera!

I love my teddy bear!

Oh, hey! He tastes good!

Mmmmm!

I thought maybe you wanted to see my cute chunky thighs.

Ok, I'm bored with this Mom.  Are you done yet?

See his 4 month post below for the picture we finally settled on :)

No comments: