February 23, 2011

New Name, New Posts

I know this is long overdue, but that seems to be the story of my life!  I used to be one that was much more on time to things and could get things done in a reasonable amount of time, but over the last few years it seems like I'm late to and behind on everything!  Oh, well...late is better than never, right?!

I decided, since the focus of this blog will probably not be the same with the arrival of our sweet boy, that the blog needed a new name.  I decided on "Bundle of Blessings" because it has a dual meaning.  Because babies are called "bundles of joy", and are a huge blessing, I thought it was fitting since I want to use the blog to document this special time.  The other meaning is that we receive so many blessings every day - big and small - it is like God is giving us bundles of blessings.  Sometimes we have to choose to look for them, and other times they are quite obvious.  I hope to use the blog to help remind me of all the blessings I've received - yes, the big, obvious ones, but mostly for the small ones that I have to take the time to recognize.

And with that, I have finally put up posts from the birth and Logan's first 2 months of life.  I have dated them around when they should have posted so that my blog can stay in chronological order.  Here are links to make it easier to find them.


No comments: