October 25, 2012

My Little Baker

Today, I got over my fears of a disaster in the kitchen and let Logan help me bake some cinnamon muffins.  We only did a mix, and I had everything ready to just pour in and mix, but he did so well!  I was so impressed and so proud of him.  It was not the mess/disaster I had envisioned in my head :)

 Yes, I realize he is not dressed, but the kid was hot when we got home today from "trick or treating" with our MOPS group at an assisted living facility, so he stripped down and did not want to put anything else on.




 He was so proud of his "meatloaf" - not sure why he kept calling it that even though I told him they were muffins.  Ha!

 Admiring his handiwork after we took it out of the oven :)


 About to enjoy the fruits of his labor :)


 I think he likes it!

Daddy happened to walk in at this point, and he shared with Daddy.  How sweet!

No comments: