June 19, 2010

Pictures of Our Little One

Here is our first ultrasound.  This was at our almost 9 week appointment.

This next one was at our 13 week appointment and we could not believe the difference in what you could see in just 4 weeks.

And lastly, our little one decided he/she wanted to let everyone know just exactly whether he/she was a boy/girl.  See for yourself (the second picture is just another profile picture, but we scanned them 2 at a time so that's why it's with this picture, also if you click on the picture it will make it larger)...
It's a boy!!!  And, oh boy am I in for trouble! Ha!

Here is a picture of my little bump from the same day as my 13 week ultrasound.  It's slightly bigger now (I'm 16 weeks), but I have not taken a picture of it recently.  I know, shame on me, right?